Join this event to receive a national update on the response to county lines gangs. We will review best practice in intelligence sharing, working across stakeholders in education to policing and explore best practice in safeguarding the vulnerable.
Previous speakers include:
- Joe Russo, Chief Executive, Enthusism Trust (Chair)
- Matt Parr CB, HM Inspector of Constabulary and Fire & Rescue Services
- Kirsten Dent, NPCC County Lines Lead for Movement and Transport, National County Lines Coordination Centre (NCLCC)
- Paul Foster, Head of Intelligence, National Crime Agency (NCA)
- Nathan Singleton, CEO, Lifeline Projects
- Liam Jack, Youth Mentor with Lived Experience, Enthusiasm Trust
- Sherry Peck, CEO, Safer London
- Jason Bascoe, Services Manager, Safer London
- Caleb Jackson, Head of Change for Youth & Voluntary Sector, Youth Endowment Fund
- Dr Romana Farooq, Principal Clinical Psychologist & Clinical Director
We’re busy planning our programme for 2021, to get involved please email us.