The Building Regulations and Fire Safety Conference is the sector’s leading annual conference to examine the latest proposals for reform as well as good practice to ensure safety at every stage of the building lifecycle. Chaired by Sir Ken Knight this event brings together leaders and practitioners from across the buildings ecosystem.
In October 2020 we welcomed 400+ attendees to our online event, hosted across 3 days. Delegates had the opportunity to hear from the leaders behind the policy, as well as the chance to participate in more practical discussions.
Past speakers included:
- Dame Judith Hackitt, Author, Independent Review of Building Regulations and Fire Safety
- Sir Ken Knight, Chair, Independent Expert Advisory Panel, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Andrew Alexander, Assistant Director, Building Safety Strategy, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Rod McLean, Head of Fire Safety, Home Office
- Victoria Elvidge, Chair, Social Sector(Building Safety) Engagement Best Practice Group, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
We’re busy planning our programme for 2021, to get involved please email us.